Saturday, January 10, 2015

You'll see it when you BELIEVE it.

I am at my most vulnerable place in life and my faith in God is what allows me to document this journey and share it with the world. 

After two very difficult years I would comfortably call HELL, I am now on the other side living in the moment and thus living in Peace. Although I have more growing, learning and sharing to do, I am sooo much better spiritually, mentally, emotionally - a few may question the last one. Please be patient with me God is not thorough with me yet, meaning when God created Man he was made perfect because God created Man in His image.

Ego (Snake, Devil, whatever your preference/belief) however is what obscures your vision and clouds your mind with any/everything that will cause you pain, misery and suffering. God never intended for Man to live in any state other than Peace. If/when you lose focus of God by focusing on your life situation, Ego slides in and takes over your mind. That is where Fear is born because you've forgotten everything. Everything is Love because God is Love. Anything apart from Love is born in Fear. 

Because there can be nothing apart from Love (IT is everything) Fear IS nothing. This is precisely what Ego does NOT want you to remember because the Truth of it being nothing is what dispels it. The Holy Spirit is the only one that can show you this but you must be willing to accept the Truth, the Holy Spirit never lies and neither does Reality.  

It's at this point (where I am now) where  Truth has been revealed. The mess that has to be "cleaned up" or dealt with is all done by Ego but there is no time to waste stressing about what is already done and can not be undone. I have chosen to step out on Faith and do what most would call radical (beyond the norm.) I have nothing else because there is nothing else that is capable of keeping me out of the HELL I'm come from. 

In God, there is no such thing as radical because God IS far beyond the norm and there are no challenges for God. Remember it's with God all things are possible. Ego would've preferred I keep my testimony quiet in case I fall flat on my face yet this is not about me. Ego is only about "ME." This is ALL about Faith and making the first move, knowing it's already done. You have to BELIEVE it to see it, that's Faith. It's the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 

God says faith the size of a mustard seed is enough to move mountains. Choosing to share my journey with any/everyone is saying because I know Ego is where Fear comes from, in the form of doubt and worry, I choose Faith. Faith is knowing the outcome is not important. Giving the Holy Spirit the mess Ego left you with, in exchange for Peace is where your life is changed. Because you've let go of the Past and you're no longer fearful about the Future, the Present moment is where you'll begin to see and experience what most would call coincidence because they're still not convinced (obviously.) Please know there is no such thing as coincidence, that's just Ego (again, in your head) causing more mess.

Try it out for yourself. Select one of your concerns, worries, doubts etc., and give it to the Holy Spirit in exchange for Peace by letting it go to see what happens    (just don't snatch it back.) Don't think you're fooling anyone if/when you go right back to worrying and/or being a Debby Downer. If you want Peace and you're ready to live in Peace, believe God is in control at all times and watch the miracles unfold before your very eyes. Peace


No comments: