Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Baby Got It!!!

After a full year of one "misfortune" after the next, my daughter (soon to be an official teenager), has shown me what adaptability looks like. This young lady has gone through in one year what would send the average adult into a nervous breakdown. Because her attitude quickly developed into "it doesn't matter to me", she has been able to adapt to whatever came her way.
 
The moment we (you, me, society, the world at large) are able to see reality for what it is, and not add to it or take away from it,  to create what the Ego would prefer it to be, is when the pain, depression, worry, guilt, shame, anger, regret, etc., ceases. Its this moment (only the present moment) that will allow you to continue in peace.
 
Its at this point the power of God in you is to be used to invite the Holy Spirit in to show you all that you see and too horrible for you to realize (hence your denial of it) is really nothing. You gave it meaning despite the fact that God said thou shalt not have any other gods before me. Here is the best part, the Ego convinces you this is God's fault and so you ask "God, Why me?", "Where were you when...?", "How could you let this happen?", etc.,.
 
Don't be fooled any longer! By looking at your mess through the eyes of the Holy Spirit (only the Holy Spirit can show you the truth), you will then understand to continue to stress out about what means nothing is blasphemy.  This behavior is saying to God "I love you, but I don't trust you." Trust God wholly and completely and you'll see, because of who God is, you can do all things!
 
My baby got it when on, January 1st, she said "Mom, I'm ready." I shaved what was left of her hair to (what we were told is) Alopecia, Psoriasis, Ring Worm, etc.,. She's BALD! Once it was over, she said "I'M FREE!!! Mom, I'm not going to wear my wig anymore!"
 
My baby got it!!! She walked into Middle School on the first day back from the Holiday Break and continued on with her day BALD! She showed me what Adaptability looks like! Knowledge is Power and because they both come from the God, age is irrelevant.

 
 
 
 

No comments: