Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's IN You!

I was awakened this morning somewhere between 3 and 4am by what felt like a strong voice yet there was no sound but an apparent total body sensation. All can I do to describe the physical state is to ask you to imagine an enormous elephant sitting on my entire body (not just my chest), except it felt light as a feather! People, this is no Hokus Pokus, I know that was the voice of God telling me "ITS IN YOU - MY POWER IS IN YOU - ALWAYS WAS, ALWAYS WILL BE". My eyes opened immediately after as if I were never asleep. I began to think, "if I have the Power of God in me, Fear of anything and everything must leave me!" I know this because God fears nothing!

Knowing I have the Power of God in me changes everything!!! I don't have to pray to a god outside of me because God is IN me. Knowing this changes how I see myself in the world, among my peers, within my family, among strangers, etc.

No more victim! The Peace of God in me opened my eyes to what's important in this world. Knowing this confirms "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me", "With God, ALL things are possible" HELLO PEOPLE - DO YOU GET ME?!?!? 

If the power of God is in me, the power of God is in you too! The power of God is also in your neighbors, co-workers, classmates, family members, friends, "enemies", strangers. Because you know God is in you (you just forgot) you will be able to look past the arrogance, disappointment, resentment, anger of others and see God in them! This will change your view on everything! What was upsetting, frustrating, depressing, fearful, hurtful, etc. will be INSTANTLY released because God does NOT hold grudges. 

The Peace of God has a calming effect beyond anything you've ever experienced. There is nothing like it! The only way to maintain the power of God which is the Peace of God is to "Be still and know that I am God." When you're able to look at every/anything and know (in the grand scheme of things)it doesn't matter, is when you'll see what really does matter - Kindness, Respect, Honesty, Trust, Forgiveness , Understanding, Patience, Love - the power of God, it's IN you, USE IT! PEACE



No comments: